We are not satisfied until you are. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from www.bjornborg.com send it back within 30 days (from initial order date). We will refund the value of the goods upon receiving. We reserve the right to make reasonable deductions from the refund amount due to loss of value if you have used or damaged the product or packaging (this includes removing labels or similar from the original product). Underwear and hygiene items must be unused. When returning items ensure you include a brief explanatory note which includes your name, order number, and reason for return.
THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT:
1. Go to the DHL Return page here.
2. Enter your contact details, set company to "Björn Borg Retail AB" and please add your order number as "Reference 1".
3. Fill in the return form. If your return form is missing, download it here.
4. Place the products you wish to return in a parcel (all goods must of course be unused and in their original condition).
5. Cut the label along the marking line and stick it on your return parcel.
6. Drop off the parcel at a PostNL-office of your choice within 30 days.
7. You will get a printed receipt from the employee at the service point including the shipment number of the parcel. This number allows you to track your parcel online here.
Please note that Björn Borg cannot refund any delivery, tax or duty costs for orders delivered to international addresses. You will only be refunded for the amount charged for the merchandise.
To address a complaint we require a written description and image describing the reason for the complaint, sent to email@example.com In some instances we require the product returned to fully assess the complaint. After your complaint has been received and assessed, we will contact you.
If you wish to exchange an order simply place a new one.
When will I get my money back?
Returns mailed to Björn Borg can take up till two weeks to process after receiving. Once returns are processed, a credit will be issued to the original payment type used to complete the purchase.