ABOUT EARTH HOUR
There are many thing we can do to live a more sustainable lifestyle. Below are some of our best advice:
Recycle or re-sell
Did you know that most clothing ends up in landfills? You can contribute a lot through re-selling your clothes or handing them over to an organisation to be recycle - so next time you're tired of that old piece of clothing - be mindful and make sure they get the lifespan they deserve!
Laundry is one of the things that use a lot of energy and produces tons of greenshouses gases every year. Here are some of our best tips for greener washing.
- Wash your clothes in cold water
- Fill up the washing machine
- Air dry
What are we doing at Björn Borg
Earth hour is an excellent way of putting a focus on a pressing issue, a. symbolic action that isn't about an hour, but about taking action every hour, every day of the year. At Björn Borg, we do our best to contribute.
Sustainable materials and processes
Our product team works committed on reaching our goal of offering only B.Tomorrow products by 2022. We are constantly looking to find new new materials and technologies that require less water in their production. You can read about all our sustainable materials and processes here
Sustainable trade solutions
This is where we are today:
- 0% Conventional cotton in our range
- 75% B. Tomorrow products
- 90% Sustainable packaging
- New automated centralised warehouse for all markets
- 100% of swimwear in sustainable material
- All male underwear and sportswear now in sustainably sourced material
- An estimated 420 millions litres of water were saved thanks to our sourcing of Better Cotton
- We have lowered our carbon footprint by 42% since 2013
B. Tomorrow products